We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel Selection (choose 1 from 5) in Nov stay

Which San Carlos de Bariloche hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NY
Level Contributor
37 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
hotel Selection (choose 1 from 5) in Nov stay

I will visit Bariloche around Nov 5 to Nov8. I will travel alone. So I am looking for a safe and clean hotel with reasonable price and good transportation.

I have searched the website and find 5 hotels:

Apart Hotel Del Arroyo

RH Rochester Bariloche

Hotel Tirol

Nido del Condor Resort & SPA

Hosteria Katy

Which one will you recommend? Thank you so much.

San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
11,393 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel Selection (choose 1 from 5) in Nov stay

All of these hotels are going to safe and secure. The entire area of Bariloche is quite safe. The hotels which are located near the town center and going to be more convienent for walking to more restaurants and shops.

The main road along the lake is Ave Bustillo. The bus runs along this road and goes from the downtown to the LlaoLlao hotel/small circuit and the docks for the lake cruises. For example: the Hostaria Katy is at Km24 which is 24 kilometers from the city center/close to the docks and the LlaoLlao hotel. There are some nice restaurants in this area, but this area is better if you have a car.

If you do not plan on renting a car then I would probably choose one closer to town.

NY
Level Contributor
37 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel Selection (choose 1 from 5) in Nov stay

Dear RicardoBA,

Thank you so much. As you suggested, I choose a hotel in the downtown. Thank you so much.

3. Re: hotel Selection (choose 1 from 5) in Nov stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2015, 05:16