We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chalten Travel agency

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
203 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Chalten Travel agency

I would like to know your opinions about Chalten Travel. My parents will travel to Calafate and Ushuaia next March and they were thinking to buy the tours in this agency.

Thank you!!

Regards

Cerro Frias
Horseback Riding Tours, Sightseeing Tours, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Eco Tours, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
TodoCalafate
Sightseeing Tours
Mundo Austral
4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Boat Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Bus Tours
San Francisco
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chalten Travel agency

Chalten Travel is a staple in Argentinian Patagonia. they offer lots of tours, transportation and hostels. the tours will generally be big, i.e. on big buses with lots of people. this to me would be the only downfall.

Bariloche
Level Contributor
604 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chalten Travel agency

Chalten Travel is a reliable company, but as is said, they manage tours in big buses, unlees you asked for private services

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
203 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Chalten Travel agency

Thanks for your answers, guys!!!!

4. Re: Chalten Travel agency

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 00:16