We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How many days / things to do ?

S������o Paulo...
2 posts
Save Topic
How many days / things to do ?

I´m planning to go to El Calafate next month. Is there anything else to do besides visit Glaciar Moreno ? One entire day is enough ?

Thanks,

Luís Henrique

Norway
Level Contributor
129 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: How many days / things to do ?

One day is really not enough in my opinion. At least two days. Aside from the Perito Moreno, you should go to the caves, close to town, they are impressive, go to an estancia, go for a boat ride, hiking, etc.

Bariloche
Level Contributor
604 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How many days / things to do ?

take the boat tour...Todo Glaciares...full day, and you will be able to see other big glaciers such as...Upsala, Onelli, Agassi, Spegazzini

Rio de Janeiro
Level Contributor
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: How many days / things to do ?

Hello Luis Henrique !!

I plan to go to El Calafate next January and I have some informations ... You can email if you want and I will send it to you ..

por favor pode escrever em português ... eu sou carioca ... ;-))

neves.claudia@globo.com

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
3,998 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: How many days / things to do ?

there are many things to do in the glaciers- like alec siad the boat, etc!! one day is too little!!! you will want to stay more when you are there.

United States
Level Contributor
11 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How many days / things to do ?

how about traveling with a 1-year-old baby? he is a great traveler, but i know he won't be allowed to go on ice treks and zodiac inflatable boats. what activities can we do with him (we are very adventurous) and how many days? where would you stay?

New York, NY
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How many days / things to do ?

How expensive are the Glaciar boat tours? We are in El Calafate in 2 weeks but have not made any reservations yet.

7. Re: How many days / things to do ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 19:16