We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Enquiry how to go to downtown by bus

Which Ushuaia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hong kong
Level Contributor
147 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Enquiry how to go to downtown by bus

I would like to know how can I use the public transportation(bus) to downtown? Actually, my hotel address is Gobernador Valdez 950, Ushuaia. Please reply for me if anyone knows! Thank you!

Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Enquiry how to go to downtown by bus

Hi: I wonder if you are in Ushuaia, because if you are there, you can almost walk anywhere. But if you are talking about Buenos Aires, please let me know.

best wishes

Rockville Centre...
Level Contributor
1,488 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Enquiry how to go to downtown by bus

Kumgang,

This is the third time the same person has asked the same question, which has already been answered by more than one of us (see similar messages below this one). The inquirer ignores the replies, and just repeats the question.

Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Enquiry how to go to downtown by bus

Ok John, I didn't notice that. Thanks for let me know.

best wishes

4. Re: Enquiry how to go to downtown by bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 December 2014, 05:16