We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Enquiry about the public transportation from Ushuaia airport

Hong kong
Level Contributor
148 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Enquiry about the public transportation from Ushuaia airport

I would like to know is there any public transportation from Ushuaia airport to downtown? My hotel address is Bobernador Valdez 950. Besides, what is the temperature around at the early of December? Please reply for me if anyone knows! Thank you!

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Perth, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
14,827 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Enquiry about the public transportation from Ushuaia airport

You have started multiple posts on the same topic. There is already a reply to your query on the first post you started.

Rockville Centre...
Level Contributor
1,564 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Enquiry about the public transportation from Ushuaia airport

Hey BP, as pp pointed out, you've already asked the same question(s) elsewhere, but have not replied to any messages sent to you. But despite that, here's the same answers once again.

1. A cab to your hotel is very inexpensive -- I quoted the US$ and Hong Kong $ rates in a previous message (which you didn't answer).

2. Once you're there there's no need to take a bus to "downtown." The entire town is within about 1/2 mile of your hotel.

3. I'll be there in early December too -- temperature forecast is in the 40-50° F range during the day. Check http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/Ushuaia+Argentina+ARTF0105 for more details. And remember, Ushuaia can have four seasons -- sometimes in the same day. So take a weather forecast as nothing but a rough guide as to what to expect.

3. Re: Enquiry about the public transportation from Ushuaia airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2014, 05:17