We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants in Ushuaia

Which Ushuaia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants in Ushuaia

My father and I have one evening in Ushuaia before heading off on an Antarctic expedition in 3 weeks time. Does anyone have any experience of some good quality fine dining here? My dad loves his food! Seafood recommendations greatly appreciated (or any other cuisine which has been particularly enjoyed). Thank you.

Bariloche
Level Contributor
604 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants in Ushuaia

Mc Bee...try KAUPE Restaurant...awarded in 2005 as the best in Ushuaia

www.kaupe.com.ar

Enjoy their seafood

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants in Ushuaia

Excellent - thanks Alec. Have had a look at the website and this looks great. Do you know whether it's necessary to make reservations at a place like this or just turn up?

Bariloche
Level Contributor
604 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants in Ushuaia

as soon as you get to Ushuaia, first thing to do make bookings

cleveland
Level Contributor
34 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants in Ushuaia

If you love King Crab then Tante Nina is the place to go.

Clean, good service and great crab dishes.

5. Re: Restaurants in Ushuaia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2009, 18:17