We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best options to get from Coca to Banos

Which Banos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston
Level Contributor
35 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Best options to get from Coca to Banos

Hello,

We would like to get from Coca to Banos, hopefully be bus. Can someone please advise on when buses leave Coca on a daily basis? Or, should we hire a vehicle?

Thank you.

Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Quito, Ecuador
Level Contributor
9,877 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best options to get from Coca to Banos

I think Coca to Puyo, then Puyo to Baños, will be most efficient. See bus schedules here www.ecuadorschedules.com/…

Boston
Level Contributor
35 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best options to get from Coca to Banos

Thank you so much for your prompt response. We are a multigenerational group of 13 from grandparents to teens. How long does this bus take? If we were to hire a driver, do you have any recommendations on how best to do this?

Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Quito, Ecuador
Level Contributor
9,877 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best options to get from Coca to Banos

The Web site I provided will give you the info on bus travel times and departures.

In another one of your threads, NicoleAAS responded about hiring a private driver, and mentioned you would have to pay for meals and lodging. I don't know that you'd be able to hire something like that in Coca. Nicole is in the travel industry and has a lot of contacts; I would either wait for her to respond here, or contact her via PM.

4. Re: Best options to get from Coca to Banos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2015, 06:17