We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Rental Savai'i

sydney
Level Contributor
2 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Car Rental Savai'i

Could anyone advise on where we can hire a car for 7 days on Savai'i and whether we should do this in advance for a stay in mid June?

Thanks

Kawerau, New Zealand
Level Contributor
517 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Rental Savai'i

There are 2 companies in Salelologa, one at Jetover Hotel , one on the main rd called Salafais, also I think Lusias lagoon chalets rent cars now. If you google any of those names you should find the contacts

Up at manase Janes and one other place rent cars

I phoned jetover the day before in August last year and they had a car,but during July / August its probably always best to book to be sure.

sydney
Level Contributor
2 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Rental Savai'i

Thank you

Woolgoolga...
Destination Expert
for Apia, Samoa
Level Contributor
4,077 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car Rental Savai'i

I think it's advisable to book mid June too. Lusia's car rental business is on holdfor the time being so go for either of the others

11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Car Rental Savai'i

Just to let you know Salafai Rentals are right in the heart of Salelologa town and this is their website-

http://www.salafairentals.com/

I have used them several times and always get good service. Would follow up an email with a phonecall though as they have trouble with internet from time to time:)

1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Car Rental Savai'i

Pls how much for car rental a day pls

Woolgoolga...
Destination Expert
for Apia, Samoa
Level Contributor
4,077 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Car Rental Savai'i

100-120 tala day for a small car and up to 180 tala for a 4WD, 200 for a van.

If it's helpful the exchange rate for 1 tala you get 2.70 EU or 2.44 USD

Hope this helps

Deb

7. Re: Car Rental Savai'i

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2016, 01:17
Get answers to your questions about Savai'i
Recent Conversations
More Savai'i Topics