We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LeLagoto Older Accomodation

Australia
Level Contributor
41 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
LeLagoto Older Accomodation

Hi,

I have been unable to secure Beach Fale accomodation for my September holiday but have been offered by LeLagoto their 'older' accomodation jims House and 'Downstair Accomodation - just wondering if anyone has stayed and whether it is OK - me and my hubby and 2 kda would be in Jims house and my parent inthe apartment. The map of the resort almost has them in the carpark ... Advice please!

2 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: LeLagoto Older Accomodation

Book them you want be disappointed, we stayed in them both last year.Not sure if you map is correct as the are both at the far end of the resort. The down stairs appt is very large and so too is Jims House. Both need a tad of TLC but you will be out enjoying the amazing beach :) Happy holidays Savaii is so beautiful and the team at Le Lagoto are wonderful. Relax in island time ;)

kurrajong
Destination Expert
for Samoa
Level Contributor
835 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: LeLagoto Older Accomodation

we have stayed there, in the downstairs apartment, and our friends also in the upstairs. they were fine for us, yes more dated in styling but still comfortable and then you have the full use of resort.

Reply to: LeLagoto Older Accomodation
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Savai'i
More Savai'i Topics