We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants in Savaii

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Restaurants in Savaii

My Grandmother is having her 92nd Birthday celebration next month and I'm wanting to know if there are restaurants in Salelologa which could host upt o 50 people. If anyone could help with recommendations/suggestions - that would be great =)

3 replies to this topic
kurrajong
Destination Expert
for Samoa
Level Contributor
846 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants in Savaii

hi i dont know of any in saleloga, but there is the savaiian hotel which is just of out town, they have a nice resturant and when we ate there the food was great.

http://www.savaiianhotel.com/

they have a waterfront resturant, and they do functions. so they would be a good pick

sue

Woolgoolga...
Destination Expert
for Apia, Samoa
Level Contributor
4,191 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants in Savaii

Malo lava Lydz

Apart from the Savaiian Hotel there is Jet Over Hotel not far from the wharf at Salelologa. It has a beautiful outdoor setting right on the water and they do cater for large groups. I've eaten there a few times and the food has always been great. There are also outdoor BBQ areas.

Lusia's Lagoon Chalets in Salelologa may also cater for a party.

Manuia le aso Fanau to your grandmother, I hope she has a wonderful time. As the celebration is next month you will need to book ASAP as it's right in the middle of high tourist season.

Deb

Mentioned in this post
The Savaiian Hotel
The Savaiian Hotel
236 Reviews
Savai'i, Samoa
Jet Over Hotel
Jet Over Hotel
101 Reviews
Savai'i, Samoa
Lusia's Lagoon Chalets
Lusia's Lagoon Chalets
325 Reviews
Savai'i, Samoa
Wairoa, New Zealand
Level Contributor
550 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants in Savaii

I was at Saleloga last week and found the Jet Over had limited selection on the menu and was overpriced.

The Savaiian is not far from town and has consistantly good food and is great value , it has a nice setting and the staff are friendly.

Reply to: Restaurants in Savaii
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Salelologa