We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Plantation house , A must to visit, thanks Sasha.

Woolgoolga...
Level Contributor
1,595 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Plantation house , A must to visit, thanks Sasha.

When in Samoa ,Plantation house is the most beautiful shopping place , with hand made fabrics ,and lavalava'a bed linen and cushion covers in the best quality cottons, and hand dyeing, we have brought back some beautiful things , the lady is gorgeous and the setting is a lovely old home, not cheap, but quality never is. Sasha and Debdestiny are fans, it is up near the uni, they can give better driving directions ,.

kurrajong
Destination Expert
for Samoa
Level Contributor
840 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Plantation house , A must to visit, thanks Sasha.

so glad you loved this place. its my favourtie for lovely things for the house, and they have great gifts, i have so many things from there for my collections over the years.

also something special ( i think on wednesday) they offer high tea, they have a small cafe in the garden. you have to book for the high tea.

enjoy!

sue

Woolgoolga...
Level Contributor
1,595 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Plantation house , A must to visit, thanks Sasha.

Deb said they are thinking of building some fale's there, Masi will build them, the guy that owns tAUMESINA HIDEAWAY , were Deb stays.I pick Deb and Ian up at the airport in the morning, they are looking forward to the cooler weather.

kurrajong
Destination Expert
for Samoa
Level Contributor
840 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Plantation house , A must to visit, thanks Sasha.

wow, that's great.

have fun, and merry christmas

sue

4. Re: Plantation house , A must to visit, thanks Sasha.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2010, 05:17