We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sinalei Resort - Taxi from Airport

Piedmont, California
Level Contributor
14 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Sinalei Resort - Taxi from Airport

We will be staying at the Sinalei resort in late November. My question is twofold:

1. How much does a taxi cost from the airport to the Sinalei Resort (and how long does the ride take)?

2. We fly in very early, is it easy to get taxis at the airport at 2:30am?

The resort offered to pick us up, but would cost $46 for two people, each way. I am wondering if a taxi is cheaper.

Thank you in advance!

Jana

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
1,129 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sinalei Resort - Taxi from Airport

Malo le soifua

The ride from the airport to Sinalei is quite a way, it would take at least an hour and a quarter.

There are lots of taxis available at that time of the morning, as many of the international flights arrive at that time. The cost for that trip in a taxi would be approx $150 - $200 Samoan tala. If you do take a taxi, make sure you agree a price that you are happy with before embarking on the journey!

I don't think the transfer price the resort has quoted you is over the top, they will probably send quite a nice van.

Fa soifua

Tina :o)

2. Re: Sinalei Resort - Taxi from Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2011, 07:18