We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driving times and distances

australia
2 posts
Save Topic
Driving times and distances

Hi, Like many others I am arriving early on a Sunday (6 am) & want to head over to Savai first off.

I see that the first ferry on Sundays is at 12 noon. To pass some time we were thinking of taking a drive from the first cross over island rd near Leulumoega over to Savaia area and then back up the south coast to the ferry. Would anyone know how long this trip might take?

Appreciate any advice.

Thanks

John

Samoa
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Driving times and distances

I'd plan at least 2.5 to 3 hours for that trip, haven't taken that road in a long time so can't advise the condition of it. Do you intend to rent a car at the airport and take it over to Savaii? If you're taking over a car you need to get a confirmed ticket on the ferry for it - that way you don't have to get to the Mulifanua wharf early to wait in line.

Sunday morning is a great time to arrive though, you'll be able to witness everyone heading in and out of church in their sunday whites.

2. Re: Driving times and distances

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 April 2014, 05:15