We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding in Samoa

Which Apia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mount Maunganui
Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding in Samoa

Hi everyone

After getting egaged in Samoa just over a month ago we are now looking at returning there for our wedding.

I am wanting a relatively small wedding, with 50 people max.

Would anyone who has got married in Samoa please write to me and let me know how it went both good and bad... do you have any pictures you can share?also if its not too rude would you please be able to advise of what you paid for it, also who you went with, and how you found them? I would really appreciate it!

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
1,129 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding in Samoa

Hi there

We were married in Samoa last year, at Taufua Beach Fales, right on Lalomanu Beach. It went off without a hitch!

It really depends on what sort of wedding you are after. If you want a really fun, laid back sort of atmosphere and aren't extremely fussy, then the type of wedding we had is a really cost effective way of doing things.

If you are a bit fussy and want things quite particular, then maybe look at Sinalei or Aggie's resort as they do wedding packages and of course they can do the accommodation as well.

You can see our wedding pics on Facebook ... I'm Tina De Suza on there. Feel free to add me as a friend and once I accept you, you'll be able to browse our pics.

Also, feel free to email me at tina.desuza@gmail.com and I'll be happy to tell you about costs etc :o)

Fa soifua

Tinz

kurrajong
Destination Expert
for Samoa
Level Contributor
835 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding in Samoa

hi other places worth a look are le lagoto in savaii, it's lovely there, and sea breeze resort do weddings, but you wouldn't fit all of your guests there. also sa'moanoa.so amny beautiful places in samoa. just depends on your budget and what your style is, what you want for your special day.

have fun with all the plans.. how exciting. tinz photo's are lovely and everyone looks so relaxed and to be having the best time.

cheers and congratulations

Christchurch
Level Contributor
119 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding in Samoa

Hi - if you look at reviews for Aggie Grey's Lagoon Hotel and Resort you'll see a post from ShazzaB who got married there recently - maybe you could contact her direct? - we just stayed there (already married!) and had a great time and met another Kiwi family who were there for a wedding which we watched one evening from our room's balcony (ceremony on the beach at sunset - looked fantastic!)

Hope that's some help.

4. Re: Wedding in Samoa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 22:17
Get answers to your questions about Apia
Recent Conversations