We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Samoa And Sinalei

Which Apia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
newcastle
Level Contributor
9 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Samoa And Sinalei

Have just returned home. If Samoa and its people are what heaven is like, bring it on. The resort was fantastic and the people of Samoa are beautiful. Now I know why all you people are so passionate about the country and its people. I can now join you.

Woolgoolga...
Destination Expert
for Apia, Samoa
Level Contributor
3,812 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Samoa And Sinalei

Malo NewcastleRabbitoh

So when are you going back????

I'm so glad that Samoa and it's people captured your heart and that you can now share our passion for a very special place on this earth.

I consider myself very lucky, I live in heaven for around 4-5 months every year.

I hope you feel free now to be able to put in your 2 cents worth if anyone asks questions about Sinalei and share your passion.

Fa'afetai tele lava for such a wonderful review.

Fa soifua

Manuia le po

Deb

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
1,129 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Samoa And Sinalei

Malo lava!

What a nice thing to come back and post - glad you enjoyed it!! Are you going to write a full review in the review part of the site?

AND ... when are you planning your next trip back?? LOL!

;o)

kurrajong
Destination Expert
for Samoa
Level Contributor
835 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Samoa And Sinalei

isn't it wonderful in so many ways. i have to wait untill christmas, which is hard. can't wait to read your review, glad you enjoyed sinalei and samoa! your more then welcome to join in!

sue

4. Re: Samoa And Sinalei

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 02:18
Get answers to your questions about Apia
Recent Conversations