We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Affordable Stay near the Airport

Amesbury...
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Affordable Stay near the Airport

Hello,

I am spending 6 nights in Savaii and for the last night I thought it would be nice to take the ferry over earlier and spend a night closer to the airport so we don't end up boating, driving, and flying all in one day.

Any recommendations for that area? I saw Aggie's but their rates are more than what we would like to spend for one night.

Thanks

Gabby

1. Re: Affordable Stay near the Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2012, 23:03
Auckland
Level Contributor
156 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Affordable Stay near the Airport

Airport Lodge, West Coast, Upolu, a 5 - 10 minute drive from the airport would suit you. It is basic but clean and affordable. Eunice who owns the resort cooks a nice home style meal.

:0)

Mentioned in this post
Upolu
Upolu
Samoa
Auckland Central...
Level Contributor
1,129 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Affordable Stay near the Airport

Malo soifua

My vote also is for the Airport Lodge ... Eunice is lovely! The price is right, too. Aggies Resort is overpriced for what you will get.

Fa

Tina

kurrajong
Destination Expert
for Samoa
Level Contributor
846 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Affordable Stay near the Airport

have you considered Levasa ( we stayed there last visit as we had an overnight flight) they have a couple of cheaper 'garden rooms' just email the and ask, they arnt as fancy as there fales ( they are beautiful) but the resort is gorgeous, and the garden rooms have air con ensuite and comfy clean bed and room, we got aorport transfers and breaky included.

worth a look and send them an email.

sue

5. Re: Affordable Stay near the Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 March 2013, 09:38
Get answers to your questions about Apia