We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renewal of wedding vows in Samoa

Which Apia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Renewal of wedding vows in Samoa

Is it possible to renew wedding vows in Samoa and what is the cost?

kurrajong
Destination Expert
for Samoa
Level Contributor
835 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Renewal of wedding vows in Samoa

Hi Jill

i'm sure it is possible, not sure of costs, i would emial some of the resorts who offer weddings and ask for details. where are you thinking? it is our 20th wedding anniversary next year and we love samoa, and did consider re-newing our vows as well, but i have so many favourite places it would be hard to choose!

sue

Woolgoolga...
Destination Expert
for Apia, Samoa
Level Contributor
3,834 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Renewal of wedding vows in Samoa

Malo lava Jill

Because there won't be any paperwork involved as with a usual wedding you can do it virtually anywhere you like but, as Sue says, I'd chose the resort/location you want to have it at and ask the accommodation providers to attend to all the details for you. Have a look at Seabreeze Resort, it's a stunning place and very romantic with wonderful honeymoon suites.

Are you wanting to say your own vows just in the presence of friends or do you want to make it more formal and have someone officiate? Either way you'll be able to get help through your hotel/resort.

One thing you can't do is just drive around and pick a spot like a beach or garden, most of this land is cultural so you will be approached by someone for a fee which wouldn't be very romantic if it happened during your vows.

Hope this helps

Manuia le aso

Deb

Sydney
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Renewal of wedding vows in Samoa

Hi Sue

Thankyou for your suggestion. I will contact the resorts about renewal of vows. I am looking forward to going to Samoa. We are going for two weeks.

Jill

Sydney
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Renewal of wedding vows in Samoa

Hi Deb

Thankyou so much for all your information. That now gives me a plan to follow. We are so looking forward to Samoa and we are going for two weeks which should be great.

Jill

Woolgoolga...
Destination Expert
for Apia, Samoa
Level Contributor
3,834 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Renewal of wedding vows in Samoa

You're welcome Jill, you know where we are if you have more questions.

Deb

Auckland, New...
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Renewal of wedding vows in Samoa

Hi Jill if you're renewing your wedding vows will you be wanting to capture the moment on video? Try PROMO HOME VIDEO search through facebook under Promopics Samoa Weddings. All the best with the preparations!

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
1,195 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Renewal of wedding vows in Samoa

Pago knows married couples who re-new their vows everyday. Think about it.

Auckland
Level Contributor
148 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Renewal of wedding vows in Samoa

It is becoming more common for couples to renew their vows. Samoa is becoming a popular choice for this. There is nothing more romantic than renewing your promises to each other. In some ways it has a greater meaning than the original ceremony.

Contact the resorts of your choice and they will assist you.

9. Re: Renewal of wedding vows in Samoa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Apia
Recent Conversations