We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf in Scottsdale

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
54 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Golf in Scottsdale

Wife and I are staying @ the Royal Palms in Scottsdale in August. Was curious to which 3 Golf Courses I should hit up?

Thanks

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
21,471 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf in Scottsdale

Anyone that has dawn tee times or nightime golfing. Highs will be over 100 and lows will be in the 80's.

My sister is a big golfer, they did Troon North both courses and the Boulders. Enjoyed both.

I'm not a golfer, so can't help you any more than that!

Have a fun trip and get the earliest tee times you can.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
60,762 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golf in Scottsdale

I would add Grayhawk to the above list. You can get some smokin' deals on green fees in the summer time.

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
54 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golf in Scottsdale

Thank y'all. Looks like I will be playing Troon and Grayhawk. Thank you for your replies. What time does the sun usually set in August?

Fox Island...
Level Contributor
610 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Golf in Scottsdale

One of my favorite courses is WeKoPa in Fountain Hills. It's about 10 mi east of Scottsdale up the hill. No houses, true desert experience.

5. Re: Golf in Scottsdale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 07:20