We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chaparral Suites discount code

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Chaparral Suites discount code

I just got this in an email thought I'd share it with you guys. The code for the discount is at the bottom of the message

During the Holidays let Arizona provide the endless sunshine and warmth.

You provide the smiling cousins and grandparents.

And let Chaparral Suites Resort provide all the comforts of home!

Beginning at only *$99 for a family of four includes the following complimentary amenities:

True two-room Suite with 1 bedroom, separate living area with fold-out couch

Full cooked-to-order breakfast daily with pancakes, bacon, eggs, and more!

Two hour evening reception nightly

Airport Transportation daily (6am-10pm)

Wireless internet access

Newspaper delivered daily

Free parking

Just mention the "Home for the Holidays" special when reserving.

Chaparral Suites Resort, 5001 N. Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale, AZ 85250

1 800 528 1456 - www.chaparralsuites.com

usa
Level Contributor
113 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Chaparral Suites discount code

Thanks for this info. I am not very familiar with the Phoenix area. Is this a safe part of Scottsdale?

Annie

Scottsdale, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
2,432 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chaparral Suites discount code

Chaparral Suites is in a great location just north of Old Town Scottsdale. It's a very safe area, centrally located and close to many restaurants, boutique shops, a large mall, art galleries and other attractions.

It's a great choice if you are looking for a nice, clean, well run hotel that won't break the bank.

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Chaparral Suites discount code

I've stayed there a couple of times. Its a good location. And I believe they just recently updated all their rooms.

usa
Level Contributor
113 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Chaparral Suites discount code

Thanks for the info. Can I get by without a car, since the hotel provides airport transportation? thanks, again.

Annie

Scottsdale, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
2,432 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Chaparral Suites discount code

Depends on what you are doing while you are here. If you are just staying near Old Town Scottsdale then no car needed. There's free trolley to take you around the area. If you plan on going farther than a mile from your hotel - then yes, you will need one. Public transportation has its limitations here.

Fortunately, there is a Dollar Car Rental agency at Chaparral Suites - will save you lots of money over airport rental and you can rent just the days you need it.

tucson az
Destination Expert
for Tucson, Arizona, Northern Mexico
Level Contributor
16,218 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Chaparral Suites discount code

"Is this a safe part of Scottsdale?" I can't think of any part of Scottsdale that is not safe. This is not like LA out here.

7. Re: Chaparral Suites discount code

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 22:16