We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need hotel/motel near 20th St. and Thomas

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
2,249 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Need hotel/motel near 20th St. and Thomas

Does anybody know of an inexpensive yet decent place to stay the night within a few miles of 20th Street and Thomas? No bells and whistles needed, just a place to get some zzzzzzz's on Sunday night before an 8 am appointment on Monday morning. Don't want to get up so early to drive down from Sedona on Monday morning : )

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
59,210 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need hotel/motel near 20th St. and Thomas

Go a little further east to 44th street and you'll find some of the better airport hotels like Marriott, Crown Plaza, etc. I've also used the Holiday Inn on 24th St just south of the airport closer to Baseline.

Phoenix, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix, Puerto Penasco
Level Contributor
1,987 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need hotel/motel near 20th St. and Thomas

I would try a search by zip code on hotwire.com.

Phoenix
Level Contributor
80 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Need hotel/motel near 20th St. and Thomas

There is a Courtyard by Marriott at 21st Street and Camelback Rd., which is two miles north of 20th and Thomas. It's located in the Town and Country shopping area, so there are some fairly good places to eat within walking distance. Nothing especially fancy or special, but good. It's a safe area, too.

Mesa, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Tempe
Level Contributor
2,035 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need hotel/motel near 20th St. and Thomas

If budget is a consideration, the motels south of the airport would not be too far - La Quinta airport south or Sleep Inn

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
2,249 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need hotel/motel near 20th St. and Thomas

Thanks everybody for your suggestions! Budget is a main consideration, so I think I'm going to try La Quinta North, which is just down the street on Thomas and 44th. Looked at the reviews, seems pretty decent.

tucson az
Destination Expert
for Tucson, Arizona, Northern Mexico
Level Contributor
16,262 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Need hotel/motel near 20th St. and Thomas

There is an Embassy Suites at 24th and Thomas. Otherwise nothing nice closer.

7. Re: Need hotel/motel near 20th St. and Thomas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2010, 05:18