We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Late May/early June golfing

colonia
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Late May/early June golfing

Would it be too hot to golf in early June. Do the courses have plenty of water available on the course? Do they allow coolers?

Fox Island...
Level Contributor
610 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Late May/early June golfing

It would be too hot for me to golf. I think only people used to those high temperatures could golf then and actually enjoy it. June is about the hottest month of the year I believe. I was there in June once and it was 115 to 117 every single day I was there. It was about 98 at 11:30 at night, too hot to even sit on the patio. Most carts come with their own cooler and you cannot bring your own beverages.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
59,176 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Late May/early June golfing

Those who play, tee off at dawn and plan to be off the course my 11AM. You can get huge discounts for playing after that. Most courses have coolers and ice included. Ask when you call to book.

I'm not even going to address your Top 5 thread. There are almost 300 courses to choose from in the Valley.

3. Re: Late May/early June golfing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2012, 09:13