We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coyotes tickets

Chilliwack, B.C.
Level Contributor
540 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Coyotes tickets

Where am I able to buy hockey tickets,from a reliable outlet, trying to buy on ticketmaster and I am not able to pick the seats we want.

Thanks in advance cheers

Marjorie

tucson az
Destination Expert
for Tucson, Arizona, Northern Mexico
Level Contributor
16,021 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coyotes tickets

Ticketmaster is the outlet for buying Coyotes tickets. If you can't pick the seats which you want, they are not available.

Chilliwack, B.C.
Level Contributor
540 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coyotes tickets

Thanks, I just figured out it is my iPad. Looked on the pc and low and behold there are lotsa tickets....

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
9,998 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coyotes tickets

You can also try STUBHUB. They tell you exactly how many tickets are left for each game.

before purchasing there, read ABOUT STUBHUB TICKETS.

Regina, Canada
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Coyotes tickets

I was recently in the same dilemma as we are taking a family trip to Phoenix in Feb and I wanted to get some reasonable priced tickets for one of the games. I looked at all the options (Ticketmaster, Stubhub, TicketsNow, Vivid etc) and based on the prices, purchase process, ease of use etc. I ended up going with TicketsNow and was able to get 5 seats in the front row of the top level for a reasonable price. You might have similar success with the other ones, but I liked TicketsNow. Good luck.

Tempe, AZ
Level Contributor
10,468 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Coyotes tickets

You could also look on craigslist.

Chilliwack, B.C.
Level Contributor
540 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Coyotes tickets

Got greAT seats through coyotes organization my son apparently has a connection......:0)

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
2,678 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Coyotes tickets

Try going to the Arena and buying tickets there. They don't sell out. Upper level seating by the way is very steep as are the stairs going up and down.

8. Re: Coyotes tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2012, 10:20