We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best of Hotel Pool Parties in Scottsdale, AZ

Phoenix, AZ
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Best of Hotel Pool Parties in Scottsdale, AZ

Planning a big 4th of July at a local resort in Scottsdale but want to find somewhere that has a great pool party scene with good people watching and cabana rentals. I have been to the newly opened El Santo Cantina pool scene and LOVED it. However, wanted to try a hotel pool for more options and no driving after cocktails. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Tempe, AZ
Level Contributor
11,117 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best of Hotel Pool Parties in Scottsdale, AZ

Valley Ho is supposed to be good. I like Spanish Fly, myself. You can always cab it to any hotel from there.

Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
4,707 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best of Hotel Pool Parties in Scottsdale, AZ

Also the "W" on Camelback Road has a roof top pool that hosts weekend parties all the time.

Tempe, AZ
Level Contributor
11,117 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best of Hotel Pool Parties in Scottsdale, AZ

Keep in mind July 4th falls on a Wednesday this year.

Scottsdale, AZ
Level Contributor
451 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best of Hotel Pool Parties in Scottsdale, AZ

Hotel Valley Ho, W Scottsdale and Montelucia (in that order). Spanish Fly is a good suggestion. Stumbling distance from the W so you could do both. It's like El Santo just on a slightly smaller scale.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,425 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best of Hotel Pool Parties in Scottsdale, AZ

What will JW Marriott Camelback be like over the weekend leading to the 4th? In terms of pool ''party scene with good people watching'' Just curious as we will be staying there over that time as well. Sorry for jumping on your post Green, We could end up at The W as well, love their resorts.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,176 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best of Hotel Pool Parties in Scottsdale, AZ

I personally love Spanish Fly and will be there every weekend this summer, but for what you are looking for I reccommend the Montelucia, it's a little expensive but plenty of options, otherwise the W as stated is good too. Feel free to email me with any ?S

-local pool party expert

Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
4,707 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best of Hotel Pool Parties in Scottsdale, AZ

Camelback Inn does not really market to singles party scene...Braveheart is right, head across the street to the Montelucia for the most upscale "pool party scene" in the valley.

8. Re: Best of Hotel Pool Parties in Scottsdale, AZ

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 08:40