We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Citizen Espresso Bar

Which Phoenix hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oslo
Level Contributor
4 posts
138 reviews
Save Topic
Citizen Espresso Bar

On a recent trip had my breakfasts here. Perfect way to start a day. Pleasant atmosphere, the BEST QUICHE I HAVE EVER TASTED, local newspapers, excelent coffee.

Wickenburg, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Wickenburg
Level Contributor
2,741 posts
746 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Citizen Espresso Bar

You should put that on TA as a review, not on a forum.

Oslo
Level Contributor
4 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Citizen Espresso Bar

I tried to put in a review of Citizen and of Coup des Tartes, and got this reply:

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in listing a business on TripAdvisor. Unfortunately, this business does not meet our submission guidelines. You can review our listings guidelines here:

www.tripadvisor.com/pages/getlisted.html

You're welcome to discuss your experience with this property in our TripAdvisor Forums (http://www.tripadvisor.com/ForumHome). Forums are discussion boards in which members can ask and answer travel-related questions and share opinions with fellow members.

We look forward to seeing your contribution to our community.

Best regards,

The TripAdvisor Support Team

Wickenburg, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Wickenburg
Level Contributor
2,741 posts
746 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Citizen Espresso Bar

Hm, meaning it's not listed (yet). If you do put it up here maybe describe in a bit more detail where exactly it is and what kind of range they offer. (Sorry, I'm not familiar with the place myself). I'm sure lots of readers would be interesting in learning a bit more about the place and it might make it onto TA after all.

Oslo
Level Contributor
4 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Citizen Espresso Bar

Here's the address, webaddress etc. It deserves to be listed. I went back to have that quiche every morning as long as I stayed in Phoenix (with one exception when I breakfasted at Mariott Camelback Inn). I wish I could have that quiche here at home, in Oslo. The way they treat their customers is equally outstandig.

Citizen

4700 N Central Ave

Phoenix, AZ 85012

(602) 265-5652

http://www.citizenespressobar.com

Phoenix, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix, Puerto Penasco
Level Contributor
1,932 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Citizen Espresso Bar

I'm not familiar with Citizen Espresso, but love Coup des Tartes and have been there several times. It is unfortunate that they are not listed and I agree, they should be.

Oslo
Level Contributor
4 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Citizen Espresso Bar

One more discovery on my recent trip to Phoenix. Drove out to Montezuma's Castle, looked for a place to lunch and stumbled over Babe's Round-up Cowboy Cooking on 90 Montezuma Castle Highway, www.babesrounup.com. Very good taco salad, with the best taco shell I ever tasted. They make them there. Atmosphere of the place is real cowboy Western. Should be experienced, and deserves to be made known. It is not listed.

7. Re: Citizen Espresso Bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 December 2013, 05:15