We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Group transportation Phoenix to Sedona

Which Phoenix hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York
1 post
Save Topic
Group transportation Phoenix to Sedona

Can anyone recommend a reliable & reasonably priced driver or company that can drive a group of 11 from Phoenix to Sedona and back for a day trip? We are 2 families traveling with kids that want to tour Sedona together. It seems silly to rent 2 cars. Any suggestions?

Phoenix, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix, Puerto Penasco
Level Contributor
1,932 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Group transportation Phoenix to Sedona

Not sure if this is the best option, but when I used to take large groups to Mexico, I always rented a van from A-1leasing. They have a location near the airport. http://www.a1leasing.com

Edited: 31 July 2014, 03:42
tucson az
Destination Expert
for Tucson, Arizona, Northern Mexico
Level Contributor
15,635 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Group transportation Phoenix to Sedona

It is generally cheaper to rent vehicles than to use a transportation company. Basic reason is that you have to pay for the driver's time. You might check with the Arizona Shuttle Company.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
55,911 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Group transportation Phoenix to Sedona

I'd rent and drive. You'll save a lot of money. And you'll need transportation at Sedona to make the most of your day there.

But if you insist on a tour, contact Pink Jeep.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
36,690 posts
934 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Group transportation Phoenix to Sedona

I agree about renting individual vehicles, especially as they can be used in Sedona, but we have used a transportation company in Phoenix for years, and have been very satisfied. They are mainly a "towncar" service, but can do large groups, with a bit of time. Signature Limo: Signature01@cox.net

Enjoy Sedona,

Hunt

5. Re: Group transportation Phoenix to Sedona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2015, 05:16