We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

forest villas hotel

Which Prescott hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mountain Center...
Level Contributor
25 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
forest villas hotel

how can there be such a wide range of differences in the reviews of this hotel? some rate it down at the very bottom while others rate it as high as possible. what gives?

Prescott, Arizona
Level Contributor
278 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: forest villas hotel

I liked the place a lot. Some people would complain if you hung 'em with a new rope. It's a nice place.

Richard, Oxnard, Calif.

SoCal
Level Contributor
2 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: forest villas hotel

Dear Traveller,

I have my eye on this property for a weekend getaway

in April.

Please post your weekend experience upon your return-

no matter where you stay!

RudeDog,SoCal

Phoenix, AZ
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: forest villas hotel

It's pretty and modern but it's not in town. It's out by Costco, Goodwill and Walmart on the highway. Downtown is where everyone likes to be in Prescott. Or in the woods, lakes or the Granite Dells. I think the attitude of the staff and your experience at a place is what makes a hotel beautiful or ugly. You can forgive a lot of things if you like the people. On the other hand, if you are treated poorly, you find fault with everything. Then there are the people who are never happy with anything, and those who think life is great. It all depends on attitude. I have stayed there and trust me, everything is fine. I don't really like the location because it doesn't give you that Prescott feel that you go for. Prescott is an old west town with a lot of culture and history. There are beautiful victorian homes there and unique places to visit. The downtown area is very safe and beautiful.

SoCal
Level Contributor
2 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: forest villas hotel

Thank you for sharing your experience of staying

at the forest villas.

I knew it was outside town,but I had hoped it was more

isolated and in the pines.

We will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary,and

I didn't want to be necessarily in the heart of all the hubbub.

Gratefully--RudeDog

New York
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: forest villas hotel

I had one of the most unpleasant experiences of my traveling life at the Forest Villas when they refused to honor a reservation made through Expedia, charged me $100 more for a very poor and smoky room and were extremely rude and ungracious in the process. Their free daily breakfast is completely overrated and the facilities are very odd. Needless to say, I not only do not recommend that you stay there, but highly recommend that you don't.