We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Flea Market in Area

Which Scottsdale hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
elmhurst, IL
Level Contributor
105 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Best Flea Market in Area

Hi..I love flea markets/swap meets and am looking for a good one that I can go to when I'm in Scottsdale over the Thanksgiving holiday. I'd like to do some Christmas shopping there. I have a car and don't care about driving a bit. I heard there's one in Mesa and I was wondering if that one was any good and if not I am open to suggestion. Thanks! k

Fox Island...
Level Contributor
610 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Flea Market in Area

I have been several times and I think it's really good and really big! I think it's only open on Fri, Sat, Sun and it closes early, about 3 pm. Get there early.

elmhurst, IL
Level Contributor
105 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Flea Market in Area

Thank you so much. What time do you consider early? I don't want to get there before the vendors are set up, but I'd like to "beat the rush". Let me know. Thanks! K

Harleysville...
Destination Expert
for Fountain Hills
Level Contributor
4,909 posts
372 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Flea Market in Area

They open at 7AM and are on winter hours now. They have lots of selections of items. Don't buy the first thing you see, check out the other vendors before purchasing as prices can vary on the same item. Here is the web site to the Mesa Market.

http://www.mesamarket.com/index.html

4. Re: Best Flea Market in Area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 21:16