We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf Course recommendations

San Francisco
Level Contributor
121 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Golf Course recommendations

Looking for good courses to play in March. I know that Scottsdale is golf heaven. My golf partner and I both play to a 14-15 handicap and want a challenging course but not one that eats us alive either. Also looking for something not over the top price was. Looking for a nice golf experience. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Fox Island...
Level Contributor
610 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf Course recommendations

March is high season so please prepare for expensive golf! My personal favorite in the area is We-Ko-Pa in Fountain Hills - fantastic desert golf with no homes to obstruct the views. I also like Troon North, Gold Canyon, Estrella Mountain, Rancho Manana in Cave Creek. In town I like Kierland and Stonecreek. To reduce prices you can try www.golfnow.com for next day tee times but there won't be a lot of choices in March. For more information on golf courses check out www.golfarizona.com.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
654 posts
271 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golf Course recommendations

There are a number of golf review sites that can help you. I used to manage a golf course in the north valley, so I will throw out a shout for Dove Valley Ranch. Links on the front side, desert style on the back...nice track. You really can't go wrong with the courses around here. It's all about the price you want to pay.

Sierra Vista
Level Contributor
2 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golf Course recommendations

Sign up on the ezlinks.com website.They have some great prices. You can make reservations, and you can cancel up to 24 hours before tee time. I use it often at home and on the road. They are worldwide. Check it out.

4. Re: Golf Course recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Scottsdale