We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Scottsdale in March/April

Greater Boston
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Weather in Scottsdale in March/April

We are planning a trip to Scottsdale and are trading our week at our timeshare in Orlando for the Westin Kierland Villas. We were planning on going in March, but wondered if we were better off going in April if the weather was significantly better then. We are from New England, so anything over 60 is good for us, but we wanted to take advantage of the pools, etc.

Fox Island...
Level Contributor
610 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Scottsdale in March/April

I go to Scottsdale area every year in April and have had weather anywhere from 65 to 95 degrees but it's usually perfect in the low 80's I would go in April if possible because high season is considered to be Jan-March and you will find less crowds and slightly lower prices in April. You will love Kierland, great shopping and a very nice area of Scottsdale.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
480 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Scottsdale in March/April

April will give you a better chance of perfect weather...like anywhere, March is iffy.

Funny, I am planning a trip back to New England & plan on visiting Boston & would ask you the same... March or April (remembering that we have a long, hot summer ahead of us, so my husband & I want to be cold in March & April, if possible!) Also, the Scottsdale Arts Festival is March 7-9 this year, the Scottsdale Culinary Festival is April 8-13, bothe a great fun, ourdoors to enjoy the weather.

3. Re: Weather in Scottsdale in March/April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 08:16