We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easter basket recommendation

Which Scottsdale hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
CGD
Wilmington, Delaware
Level Contributor
131 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Easter basket recommendation

We are going to be staying in Scottsdale for Easter this year, and I'd like to find a local company that will create Easter baskets for my 2 kids, rather than deal with shipping baskets and contents out there and putting the baskets together myself (late at night, in the hotel hallway, after my kids are asleep...). Looking for a place that can do a mix of candy, toys, books, and deliver to our hotel (the Four Seasons).

Anyone have a good recommendation to share?

thanks!

California
Level Contributor
371 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easter basket recommendation

Why not call the 4 Seasons concierge? I'll bet they will be able to help you out.

northwest Georgia
Level Contributor
844 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easter basket recommendation

You might check the nicer gift shops - many have

wonderful baskets already made. You might even

consider taking a few items from home - something

personal for each child - to add to the purchased baskets.

Also, many department stores sell ready-made baskets. Good luck and enjoy your trip!

Mesa, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Tempe
Level Contributor
1,975 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easter basket recommendation

Now that Valentine's Day is past, See's Candy has an Easter basket online - http://www.sees.com/.

Northville, MI
Level Contributor
16 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easter basket recommendation

You probably already have this figured out, but we are also going Easter, staying at the Westin Kierland, and we got an e-mail that the hotel will make one and have the Easter bunny deliver it to the room for $30. I thought that was pretty good to save the hassle.

5. Re: Easter basket recommendation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 17:19