We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Golf course to Play?

Which Scottsdale hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh,Scotland
Level Contributor
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Which Golf course to Play?

I will be in Scottsdale area next week for 7 days and plan to sneak in 3 rounds of golf.

TPC, Greyhawk and Troon north are top of my list however greenfee's are the killer.

Which course courses would any of you most recommend?

Is there a local last minute online/hotline teetime discount company in the area who give good discount?

Fox Island...
Level Contributor
610 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which Golf course to Play?

I use www.golfnow.com but the courses managed by Troon Golf are not included. You could try their individual websites for last minutes deals. My favorite course in the area is WeKoPa in Fountain Hills - true desert course with no houses at all.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
2,368 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which Golf course to Play?

I concur with everything foxisle said. Another nice course is Eagle Mountain. You can get savings on Troon North and TPC, but not Grayhawk. I also enjoy The Phoencian, Kierland is Ok as well.

I'm anxious to try Papago. It was recently completely restored and the LPGA is holding a tournament there later this month. It's a bargain because it's a city course.

3. Re: Which Golf course to Play?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 04:17