We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in mid-march

Level Contributor
68 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
weather in mid-march

we are thinking of a trip to scottsdale at the fairmont resort. what is the weather like in march? will it be warm enought to swim?

Phoenix, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix
Level Contributor
954 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in mid-march

Swimming pools in resorts are heated and populated with tourists from colder locales. The locals would not consider it warm enough to swim, but you probably will.

Scottsdale, AZ
Level Contributor
451 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in mid-march

March is my favorite month of the year. Usually mid 70's. The pools at the Fairmont are heated, so you'll be able to swim.

Boston
Level Contributor
117 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in mid-march

I stayed in Tempe last year St Paddy's Day week. It was 90's EVERY DAY. Never saw a cloud. The most amazing weather I've ever had on any trip. I realize that this was the exception, not the norm for that time of the year. However, I am returning again this year for the same week. If it's half as nice as last year, I'll be happy.

Mentioned in this post
Tempe
Tempe
Central Arizona, AZ
4. Re: weather in mid-march

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Scottsdale