We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spring Training (SF Giants)

NoCal
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Spring Training (SF Giants)

I have never been to Spring Training, but considering a trip later this month. While I know there are no guarantees, are the odds pretty good that I can buy tickets to the Giants by just walking up to the ticket booth on gameday (weekday, not weekend)? Or, do weekday games normally sell out and I need to purchase tixs in advance? I know my seat location may be limited, but is something always available without advance purchase? I don't know my exact plans yet, so I don't want to commit to buying tix. I will also need 3 seats...don't know if that makes a difference.

Boston
Level Contributor
117 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spring Training (SF Giants)

11,000 seat stadium, + standing room......and it's the GIANTS.......don't worry. there are plenty of seats. I'm going to a couple of games in mid March and plan on just walking to the stadium and picking up a couple of tix. I wouldn't worry.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,188 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spring Training (SF Giants)

Pobably can walk up...but you can buy on line at any point at which your plans are known. Print tickets on line so there's no doubt.

If they are playing Cubs or Dodgers, maybe not...lots of folks in town from Chicago and LA.

Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
4,687 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spring Training (SF Giants)

and the Diamondback games are probably already sold out too...it is a great stadium in downtown Scottsdale, you can stay right there and enjoy your visit.

4. Re: Spring Training (SF Giants)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2010, 05:22