We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Art Walks

Which Scottsdale hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ohio
Level Contributor
201 posts
Save Topic
Art Walks

I see this week there is an art walk on Thurs evening in Scottsdale from 7-9 pm and one in Chandler on Wed evening from 5-9 pm.

Which one would be better?

Scottsdale, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
2,365 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Art Walks

I've only done the Scottsdale one - actually didn't know there was one in Chandler. If you are staying in Scottsdale I would definitely stay here. No sense in driving all the way to Chandler when the tried and true Art Walk is right here. Should be a beautiful night for it and plenty of choices for an early or late dinner in the area.

Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
4,408 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Art Walks

I agree with aztchr, even though i have not been to the Chandler walks either. Scottsdale does "art" exceptionally well and people come here just to shop and tour our galleries.

3. Re: Art Walks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2010, 07:16