We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

House Hunting

Saratoga Springs...
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
House Hunting

Going to Phoenix/Scottsdale/Sedona next month and want to start exploring purchasing a condo. Can anyone recommend neighborhoods/areas to focus my search? We are looking for something suburban but within a 15-20 minute drive to urban life, shopping, restaurants, arts and entertainment.

Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
4,532 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: House Hunting

In Scottsdale: McCormick Ranch, Scottsdale Ranch, McDowell Mtn Ranch, Grayhawk and Gainey Ranch - all upscale with plenty of multi-family dwellings, close to everything. (If you get your post deleted it is because it is not strictly "travel" related.)

Phoenix
Destination Expert
for Phoenix
Level Contributor
2,456 posts
303 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: House Hunting

You need a realtor. They can help you find the best deal for your criteria. Otherwise you're spinning your wheels playing a chance game. It costs you nothing to have a realtor when you are buying. Good luck

Saratoga Springs...
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: House Hunting

Thanks that is helpful to have somewhere to start. I know this is not strictly travel related but as part of my vacation I am going to look into real estate and TA is so helpful with everything.

Saratoga Springs...
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: House Hunting

I plan to find one while I am in Scottsdale on vacation. Any recommendations?

Phoenix
Destination Expert
for Phoenix
Level Contributor
2,456 posts
303 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: House Hunting

I do know a realtor I could recommend. I imagine it is against the rules, but I'll send it to you via a PM later today. Good luck

6. Re: House Hunting

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

We're sorry - the TripAdvisor staff closed this topic because TripAdvisor does not facilitate discussions about relocation or real estate purchases because these topics are not considered to be travel-related.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2010, 12:33
Get answers to your questions about Scottsdale