We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife during the week

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Nightlife during the week

My sister and I will be heading to Scottsdale the beginning of April, Mon-Wed/Thur. My question is will there still be plenty to do at night during the week? I know some cites have "Industry night" on Mondays so a lot of places are closed. We don't need crazy clubs, but places to bar hop and stay out lat would be nice.

Thanks!

Tempe, AZ
Level Contributor
10,847 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightlife during the week

Industry night doesn't mean places are closed, it's just the night where those folks go out. Some places have specials for industry workers, too. Clubs in general aren't open on Mondays since no one really goes out, but the bars will be open.

Thursday is one of the main nights to go out here, so you'll have no problem there.

Monday through Wednesday you may just want to walk around Old Towne and find a lively happy hour and go from there. You may also want to check out Tempe. With the college crowd, there's a bit more partying going on 7 days a week than in Scottsdale. Casey Moore's is a place I'd suggest there.

Edited: 01 February 2011, 22:12
Scottsdale, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
652 posts
264 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightlife during the week

You can find what you want any night of the week, especially when the weather will be so nice in April. Check out the New Times for customizing a bar that might work for you on your nights of the week.

www.phoenixnewtimes.com/directory/clubs/

Phoenix
Level Contributor
434 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nightlife during the week

If you are perhaps looking for something a little different April 5th -6th 7th The Scottsdale Culinary Festival will be hosting their signature cocktail parties at a different venue and with a different theme each night. Check out the website www.scottsdaleculinaryfestival.org

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,176 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nightlife during the week

There is pretty much a party every night in Scottsdale, especially when you are coming, Monday might be the only "hard" night but im sure there's something, Zuma in Tempe is good on mondays, when you are here just ask around, one thing we are never short on is night life.

5. Re: Nightlife during the week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 23:16