We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Theodore....Scottsdale.

Which Scottsdale hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
new england
Level Contributor
265 posts
121 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Theodore....Scottsdale.

Has anyone stayed here recently? I've got an opportunity thru a luxury site to stay here and haven't heard anything about it. It's only for one night but would still like some input.

Thanks,

Contessa

Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
4,452 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Theodore....Scottsdale.

This hotel just recently was sold and renovations are planned, media states they will be completed in the fall of this year. It is in a terrific location on Indian School, just east of Scottsdale Road for shopping, dining and clubbing. Has a very trendy reputation.

new england
Level Contributor
265 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Theodore....Scottsdale.

So, it's not ok for now? I'm thinking April.

Thanks,

Contessa

Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
4,452 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Theodore....Scottsdale.

I would call the hotel and ask about the renovations - are all the spaces under construction or are they merely painting / redecorating the guest rooms? Hopefully someone will answer who has stayed there recently.

new england
Level Contributor
265 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Theodore....Scottsdale.

Thanks!

Contessa

5. Re: Hotel Theodore....Scottsdale.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 21:15