We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just got back

New Jersey
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Topic
Just got back

Just got back from Scottsdale...very different. We visited ASU, the campus was very nice. We took a day trip to Sedona, which was pretty but there wasnt much to do...it was about a 2 hour drive thru no mans land. We had lunch at the Salty Senorita on N. Scottsdale Rd, it was great...they have a lunch menue of specials for only 6.50...what a find!! The Botanical Gardens were also nice. Admission is 10, so get there early enough to see it all, at sunset only the main trail is open and it wouldnt be worth your money. We also went walking around Old Scottsdale, it was nice, lots of little shops, we had lunch at Grimaldi's pizza, it was very good!! Just thought I'd share what we did, as we were in town for a wedding and when I was looking for things to do I didnt find to much.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
100 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just got back

Bride ... nest time in Sedona try a 2 hour Pink Jeep Tour ... and drive up through Oak Creek Canyon

Get answers to your questions about Scottsdale