Good evening all.
I was hoping to get some information regarding the Firesky Resort an Spa in Scottsdale. I'm possibly looking to go there in the beginning of January.
1. Is there a resort fee? And if yes, what does it cover?
2. Is wi-fi available? It is available in rooms? Does it cost extra or is it covered in hotel/hotel fee?
3. I see the property is downtown Scottsdale. Is it within walking distance of any restaurants or would you recommend taking the free shuttle to nearby restaurants?
4. Did anyone have any safety issues with the hotel? I will be traveling alone and need to make sure I'm in a secure location. I have visited Scottsdale twice before with no problems but wanted to make sure this hotel was safe as well.
5. Any continental breakfast offered? I
6. Any closeby grocery stores?
7. Do they offer shuttle to and from the airport?
Thanks in advance for everyone's expertise :)