We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adults only pool area?

Apollo Beach...
Level Contributor
237 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Adults only pool area?

At the JW Marriott Desert Ridge......is there a designated adults only pool area? I don't mind kids too much but just in case....I'll want a place to get away.

We'll be visiting Sept 6-11 so I'm hoping they'll all be in school.

Our other consideration was the Four Seasons....but geesh....the pools look so great at the JW.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Phoenix, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix
Level Contributor
6,534 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adults only pool area?

There really isn't. They do have a separate pool for the spa, but as far as I'm aware it's only for spa guests. You could call the hotel and ask if they let regular hotel guests use it, though.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,177 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Adults only pool area?

Phoenician has a great adults only pool.

Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
4,597 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Adults only pool area?

Not sure about adults only, but the pool service at the Four Seasons is remarkable...the only other place i could say that for is the spa pool at the Marriott Camelback Inn, which is adults only, but it is for spa patrons only.

4. Re: Adults only pool area?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2014, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Scottsdale