We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malls in Scottsdale/Phoenix

Which Scottsdale hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Level Contributor
9 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
Malls in Scottsdale/Phoenix

Are department stores and malls in Phoenix/Scottsdale generally all closed on Easter Sunday?

Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
4,408 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Malls in Scottsdale/Phoenix

No, i doubt it. I could not find specific info on the Scottsdale Fashion Square website, but regular Sunday hours don't start until 11:00 for most of the stores, some of them noon. I would make some calls once you are in town to confirm so there are no surprises, but i think you will find most open.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
846 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Malls in Scottsdale/Phoenix

This from the Fashion Square website: "Scottsdale Fashion Square will be closed on Sunday, March 31 in observance of the Easter holiday. Department store, theater and restaurant hours may vary. The following stores will be open on Sunday, March 31: Harkins Theater Kona Grill: 11am - 9pm Modern Steak: 11am - 9:30pm Yardhouse: 11am - 11pm Z’Tejas: 10am - 9pm "

Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
4,408 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Malls in Scottsdale/Phoenix

yikes, thanks RatInTheKitchen...missed that totally.

4. Re: Malls in Scottsdale/Phoenix

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 March 2014, 04:17