We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Did I make the right choice?

Fort Worth, TX
Level Contributor
674 posts
419 reviews
Save Topic
Did I make the right choice?

I added on a day in Scottsdale--looked too interesting for an in and out!

After all the research and helpful reviews, I blew off Embassy Suites, and the Marrirot looked very nice, but air traffic drives me nuts. So got a fabulous deal at HIlton in Scottdale. I know it is seventies, but looks like they did MAJOR renovations and the atmosphere and ambience seems to be what we were looking for. Did I get it right this time?! We are not spa folks that need to stay at $350 or more a night at Phonecian. we'll be out exploring!!!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,167 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Did I make the right choice?

If I had one night in Scottsdale, might go for Courtyard Marriott or Holiday Express in Old Town.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
643 posts
262 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Did I make the right choice?

You will be fine....it's not that dated! Besides, the location is great provided you have a car.

Temecula, California
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
534 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Did I make the right choice?

Hilton over Embassy....you made the right choice. And as Az said, location is good. Relax.

Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
4,534 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Did I make the right choice?

Hilton is a great location, and I think the pool is really quite nice here, more conducive to lounging than any of the others mentioned above. Great dining on site at Flemings and across the street as well.

5. Re: Did I make the right choice?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2014, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Scottsdale