We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Spa ?

Which Scottsdale hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bethany Beach...
Level Contributor
26 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Best Spa ?

Please tell me the best spa in Scottsdale. There are four of us going in the spring for a 50th birthday celebration. We will be staying 2-3 nights. I used to frequent (about 7 years ago) the Fairmont Princess and it was wonderful. Is it still as nice?

Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
4,408 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Spa ?

Yes, the spa at the Princess is excellent, i'm scheduled for a visit this summer already. My personal favorite is the Marriott Camelback Inn Spa hands down. I love the pool and the cafe all on the same level, they have exceptional service and the food and drinks are very good. The spa is known for it's professional graciousness that i notice every time i go. Not pretentious, but a quiet elegance. Both spas work on renovations, so they are always beautiful. You won't go wrong at either place.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,125 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Spa ?

I would second the Camelback Spa. It's first class all the way.

3. Re: Best Spa ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2014, 05:17