We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2014 winter stay - where to look for furnished condo/house

Which Scottsdale hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Long Island City...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
2014 winter stay - where to look for furnished condo/house

Looking to spend mid Dec. 2014 - mid March 2015 in Scottsdale. Which web sites are best for finding a nice furnished condo/house etc.

What would be recommended desirable locations? Just driving around, we liked the north section , but I'm sure there are many nice situations. We will have a car.

Edited: 06 January 2014, 15:52
Scottsdale, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
2,382 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2014 winter stay - where to look for furnished condo/house

Hi yidal and welcome to the TA forums! Suggest you look at vrbo.com. You will find newer construction in north Scottsdale but you will have to drive to most anything. Find a few condos or homes you like and come back with specific questions about the neighborhoods.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
661 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2014 winter stay - where to look for furnished condo/house

I second the VRBO recommendation. I'd stay near to a highway for easy on and off access. (By near I mean within 5 miles or so).

Phoenix, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix
Level Contributor
6,345 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2014 winter stay - where to look for furnished condo/house

Yep, what they said! ;) There are lots of nice areas in Scottsdale, especially if you stay on the north end. Do come back once you've found a specific condo or two, and we'll all let you know what's in that general vicinity.

4. Re: 2014 winter stay - where to look for furnished condo/house

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2015, 05:18