We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help! I don't know where to stay!

USA
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Topic
Help! I don't know where to stay!

I have been researching on here for hotels that have a suite. I can't decide between the Best Western Arroyo Roble Creekside Villas, the Radisson Poco Diablo, the Hilton or the Los Abrigados Resort and Spa. I want a nice pool for the kids and a separate bedroom and living area so we can have some privacy. These all seem to have that but I'm not sure which hotel has the best red rock views. Please help me out if anyone has stayed at any of these hotels. I will read all opinions. Thanks you all are the best!

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
59,787 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help! I don't know where to stay!

Meeko,

All 4 of those resorts are very nice and all have views of some sort. However, I wouldn't worry about the views from the hotel because when you're in Sedona, if you go outside, it's all around you. Don't worry about seeing it from your hotel window. Hopefully you won't be staying inside very much!

Arroyo Roble and Los Abrigados are locted closest to town. Poco Diablo is about 2 miles south of the Y and the Hilton is about 6 miles south of the Y in the Village of Oakcreek. All are convenient to Sedona attractions.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help! I don't know where to stay!

ditto with RedRox. All of the accomodations you suggest are quite similar. I would visit the websites of each place and see which one you prefer. Again, you'll get a real eye ful once you leave your hotel so don't worry about "exclusive" views.

USA
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Help! I don't know where to stay!

Thanks for the help! I decided on Los Abrigados. I thought being closer to town would be convenient and we could walk to the shops and restaurants. Plus it seems to have alot of things my kids like to do. Tennis, mini golf, basketball and swimming. I reserved a Jerome 2 queen bed suite. Has anyone stayed here recently. I read all the reviews and saw that someone had a hot tub on their balcony. Do all the suites have one? Thanks again for all the help!

Southern New Jersey
Level Contributor
105 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Help! I don't know where to stay!

Meeko, I just made a reservation for Los Abrigados too, using a timeshare trade. It took me about three days to decide on a place but I picked LA b/c of it's good location. When are you going? We will be there 9/29-10/6. Seems like forever but it will be here before I know it.

USA
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Help! I don't know where to stay!

Irishgrl70 we are going to be in Sedona from 8/7-8/9. We are also doing Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Lake Powell and Zion. I hope 10 days is enough time to do what we want. I just have all of our hotels booked and air. I have to research what tours and other attractions we don't want to miss. I love planning vacations! Where are you going besides Sedona?

Southern New Jersey
Level Contributor
105 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Help! I don't know where to stay!

Meeko,

I think we were separated at birth! I love planning vacations too. I drive DH crazy with questions, but he trusts my judgement. I messed up on vacation in 12 years, so not to bad. LOL

We are using Sedona as a base. We've never been out west, besides Vegas, which is great. You'll have a good time there. We will be staying outside of the GC for 2 nights in the middle of the week. Other then that, alot of hiking is in the plans.

7. Re: Help! I don't know where to stay!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 15:19