We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amara Resort VS Sedona Rouge

Southeast Louisiana
Level Contributor
101 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Amara Resort VS Sedona Rouge

Any suggestions on which hotel is better? I actually have both booked and just need to decide: Have read all the reviews on both. Thought some local/expert oppinion might add to the mix.

Traveling with my husband and 8 yr old - staying in Sedona for 4 nights. Any comments are helpful.

Thanks!!!!

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
58,287 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Amara Resort VS Sedona Rouge

You'll have better views and location at Amara.

Puerto Vallarta...
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
937 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Amara Resort VS Sedona Rouge

By all means the Amara.

It is down by oak creek. Near our tourist section of shopping and close to oak creek canyon.

Sedona Rouge is in west sedona next to Safeway and other commercial business. No veiw or ambiance on the street.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Amara Resort VS Sedona Rouge

Well yes, Amara has better views or should I say views at all! But if you want spa services and or a bed that is to die for that's all Sedona Rouge has to offer. Amara is close to lots of things to do, and the rooms are more spacious that of course complement the views.

I agree with above reviews!

4. Re: Amara Resort VS Sedona Rouge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 21:18