We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Breakfast in Sedona

Boston
Level Contributor
970 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Best Breakfast in Sedona

Where can you find the best breakfast in Sedona?

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
58,854 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Breakfast in Sedona

Probably the most popular breakfast place in Sedona is the Coffee Pot restaurant, home of 101 omlettes. There are lots of other options though too. For a more upscale environment, try Yavapai at Enchantment, or L'Auberge. Amara does a good job too and you can sit outside near the creek. We like to go up into the canyon to Junipine, especially in the summer time. And lastly, we like Mulligan's at the Oakcreek Country Club. Try the white chocolate and raspberry pancakes.

Boston
Level Contributor
970 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Breakfast in Sedona

Thank you RedRox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those sound fantastic!!!!!!!!!!

Catlin, Illinois
Level Contributor
838 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Breakfast in Sedona

HI CoCoSandy,

The Coffee Pot.

I had read about it in the forums before we went to Sedona last year. So we went our first morning and my wife loved it. It was the only place we went to breakfast while we were there.

While we liked it, it is best compared to a dinner. A very busy dinner.

Go early, before 7:30, or parking(limited) will be a problem.

Read the reviews(click Sedona Restaurants at the left). People seem to love it or hate it.

Enjoy your trip!

Florida
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Breakfast in Sedona

Redrox,

Any breakfast places in the area that serve breakfast all day or at least until 2pm?

Thanks!

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Breakfast in Sedona

I agree that Coffee Pot is a must do if you are a breakfast seeker. I would also HIGHLY recommend Kaiser's just a little West of the Coffee Pot on Hwy 89A, more of a local place but less seating. They are just as good I think. I've eaten in both places at so many times I can't count.. Kaiser's is also great for lunch.

(Just a reminder, I get no kick backs from either place. I say this because you should be aware that when you ask for advice from a concierge at your hotel/motel/resort local businesses have to pay a kickback for this referral. Sooo, call or book your stuff yourself. You'll get better service from local business as they know they aren't paying a "user" fee.)

Boston
Level Contributor
970 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Breakfast in Sedona

Thank you all. There's something really comforting about a great breakfast place!

Chandler, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix
Level Contributor
841 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Breakfast in Sedona

The best reasonably priced breakfast with a view in Sedona is at the Sedona airport. The airport is on a mesa outside of town with some awesome views, and unlike most other eats in Sedona, this is light on your wallet.

Florida
4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Breakfast in Sedona

My wife and I are frequent visitors to Sedona, 2/3 times per year. We got engaged in Sedona, were married in Sedona. We'll be there, again, for the last two weeks of June (can't wait). We feel like we just left (Feb), but, are already itching to come back to our home away from home.

We usually stay at The Enchantment (various B&B's as well), but, we absolutely must find time, at least one morning, to have breakfast at L'Auberge. It isn't much for red rock views, but, it is right along Oak Creek. You feel more like you're in Colorado than the high desert, but, their breakfast and setting is fabulous, though it is pricey. We prefer it to the breakfast at The Enchanment, even though The Enchantment is a very special place to us, in a very special location.

9. Re: Best Breakfast in Sedona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2009, 15:16