We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sedona last week of January

Halifax, Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
134 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Sedona last week of January

My friend and I are going to Phoenix the last week of January to visit her mom who winters there . We were planning on going to Sedona for a few days in the middle of the trip. Would the middle of the week ie Tuesday to Thursday be better than going on the Monday ? We arrive in Phoenix on Friday 25th so would spend a few days there doing family things. We were planning on doing the Pink Jeep tour - would it be better to pre book now before we arrive in Az? Hotels too - would if be very busy this time of year?

M Diamond Ranch
Sightseeing Tours
Sedona Sacred Earth
Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Great West Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
Puerto Vallarta...
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
963 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sedona last week of January

Since January is one of our slowest month for tourism, it should not make any difference which day you come. Even the week-ends are light.

The jeep tours are also light on business.

I would book ahead for a hotel just to be sure.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
60,779 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sedona last week of January

Good advice there from sam!

sedona az
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Sedona last week of January

I agree that in the slow month of January, most places have vacancies look for the great deals.

Any day of the week is fine, best to go online to see all the lodging places, since some are hidden away from the main route as you enter.

Plan to walk some of the trails they are spectacular.

Suggest Broken Arrow trail for a jeep tour.

4. Re: Sedona last week of January

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 14:16