We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pink Jeep tour- how dirty..

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,602 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Pink Jeep tour- how dirty..

do you end up? Are you covered in dust at the end?

Red Rock Magic Trolley
Tramways, Sightseeing Tours
Great West Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
Sedona Psychic Wisdom Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, Private Tours
Cadiz, Kentucky
Level Contributor
1,473 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pink Jeep tour- how dirty..

My guess is that it's according to how dry the weather is at the time, so I'm planning to take a supply of wet wipes! I'm sure Redrox or Tet will be along to give you a more accurate answer to this! :o)

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
63,416 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pink Jeep tour- how dirty..

The amount of dirt that you accumulate will depend alot on what tour you do. The Broken Arrow trail is not dusty at all, but something like Diamondback Gulch can be very dusty. Of course it also depends on the weather and the time of year, and the wind.

Bottom line is that most jeep tours aren't very dirty at all. Just remember that you wil be riding in the open air.

Mentioned in this post
Broken Arrow Trail
Broken Arrow Trail
1,173 Reviews
Sedona, AZ
near Saratoga, NY
Level Contributor
341 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pink Jeep tour- how dirty..

We did the Broken Arrow/Scenic Rim combo and were happy to go back to our B&B and shower afterwards just because we were so windblown. Also, depending on what time of year you go, it may be warm.

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pink Jeep tour- how dirty..

It shouldn't be too bad. The only time you might runinto any issue is if you just happen to be behind another vehicle too close or as mentioned very windy day but even then.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,602 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pink Jeep tour- how dirty..

Thanks you guys. I don't want to be a big old dust bunny at dinner. Making reservations for jeep ride and dinner too close together isn't going to work.

Thanks,

Debbie, See ya Mar 13-14.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
63,416 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pink Jeep tour- how dirty..

You won't get dirty in March. And if you're doing the tour that late in the day, be sure to bring a jacket. It will get cold quickly as the sun goes down.

Alden, New York
Level Contributor
13 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pink Jeep tour- how dirty..

My husband and I just returned from Sedona yesterday. We did the Broken Arrow tour on Monday. It was rainy late last week so the ground was pretty moist and it was not dusty at all. If it stays dry for a while though I can see that it could be pretty dusty.

Mentioned in this post
Sedona
Sedona
Arizona
8. Re: Pink Jeep tour- how dirty..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 22:15