We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AZ Tomorrow!

Which Sedona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Winston-Salem, NC
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
AZ Tomorrow!

We will be in Sedona by late tomorrow evening. I am so excited! We have a Pink Jeep tour scheduled for Sunday afternoon. Is the Chamber of Commerce open 7 days a week? If there is a coupon for the jeep tour in the coupon books you guys are talking about, would love to have one before our jeep tour. Thanks.

New Boston, New...
Level Contributor
1,021 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AZ Tomorrow!

Yes I believe there is one. Wish I knew would of sent it to you as I don't believe my parents will be using it.

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AZ Tomorrow!

www.visitsedona.com should have a contact location for you to call them just to make sure but I would think they would be open on Sat but you never know.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
55,116 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: AZ Tomorrow!

Depending on where you are staying, you can ask your concierge, or just call Pink Jeep directly and let them kno wthat you are staying in a local hotel and ask for a 10% discount. they will probably give you one.

4. Re: AZ Tomorrow!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 11:17